Since 1982, the first market was founded, Yiwu has built up more than 20 famous wholesale markets which spread all over the Yiwu city. They are Yiwu International Trade Market (4 Districts, the main market of Yiwu), Binwang market, Furniture market, Huangyuan market...
Opened in October 22, 2002. Covers an area of 340,000 square meters. 10,500 stalls, include artificial flowers, Toys, jewelries and accessories, Arts and crafts ...
Opened in October 22, 2004. Covers an area of 600,000 square meters. 15,000stalls. The industries in this market include suitcase, bags, umbrellas, Rain coats, shopping bags, hardware and tools, clocks and watches, accessories,electronic Instrumentation, bikes. tableware and kitchenware.
Covers an area of 460,000 square meters, 16,000 stalls, include Stationery,sporting goods, cosmetics,glasses,zipper button garment accessories.
Opened in October 21, 2008. Covers anarea of 1008000 square meters. 19,000stalls. Include Daily necessities, gloves, hats, shoes, cable, lace, tie, wool, towels, bra un......
Opened in 2011, covers an area of 420,000 square meters,
We provide one-stop solution service for our customers when they buy from Yiwu market. We will accompany you to visit the wholesale market, help you to negotiate the price, translate for you, collect the goods to our warehouse, do quality inspect, send the inspection report to you after we collect and inspect the goods against the invoice. Load the container and export the container to your port, all these services include.
The Brief Introduction Of Our Working Processes
Step 1- When you planning to Yiwu
1. If necessary, we can provide China Business Invitation letter.
2. Book comfortable Yiwu hotels at best discount.
3. Airport pick-up. From Shanghai, Hangzhou and Yiwu.
If you need, we can do a brief research about the products you're interested in; to make sure you won't spend your money and time for a fruitless trip.
Step 2- During your Yiwu visit
We will arrange an English speaking sourcing guide to help you with the sourcing issues. He or she will be your personal assistant in Yiwu.
1. A sourcing guide can help you with language and directions. If you can't communicate well, you can't do business well. If you don't know this huge market well, you can't find what you're looking for, within a limited period of time.
2. A sourcing guide can help you with negotiations.
When the shops see foreigners coming in, they see big dollars and easy money. It's your homework to know the price level of your products, but our sourcing guide can also give you suggestions based on their experience. They can also help you negotiate with MOQ (minimum order quantity), lead time, packaging, etc…
3. A sourcing guide can help you keep everything organized.
This sourcing guide will help you with data recording. They will deliver a spreadsheet for all the products you showed interest after each sourcing day. You can have all important information for finalizing your orders later.
The spreadsheet is very important.
Many visitors ended up with nothing from their trip, because they missed much useful information. When they're finalizing their orders later back home, they find it's a "mission impossible". They will have to spend lots of time obtaining the information like cbm/ctn, g.w/ctn, lead time, packaging… etc.
4. A sourcing guide can follow up your orders when necessary.
Although with that spreadsheet in hand, you can let anyone to follow up your order. The guide is still the best candidate for this offer as he/she knows what you want and what you're talking about.
Step 3- When you finish your Yiwu purchasing
1. Place orders
2. Pay the deposit to suppliers.
3. Follow up production
4. Arrange warehousing
5. Collect the goods.
6. Quality inspect and pay the balance to suppliers
7. Container loading
8. Customs declaration
9. Ship out container to your nearest port
10. Prepare customs documents
11. Send out customs documents, invoices, and B/L
12. Help with the afterwards communication between you and suppliers
Commission: We charge affordable commission (Low to 1%) based on your total
Airport pick-up service: Shanghai Pudong airport RMB 800
Hangzhou Xiaoshan airport RMB 350
Yiwu airportport Free
yiwu translation service: USD 20/Day, the fees will be deducted after order placed.
- How to do business in Yiwu?
- If i buy a full container, how
- Why can Yiwu market provide su
- Why choose Yiwu Prime?
- Could you explain the charges
- Do you offer free samples?
- What is the MOQ in Yiwu market
- How do we make payment?
- How long does it take for ship
- Which hotel do you recommend i
- Where is Yiwu?
- How to go to Yiwu?
- Why do I need a Yiwu export ag