Since 1982, the first market was founded, Yiwu has built up more than 20 famous wholesale markets which spread all over the Yiwu city. They are Yiwu International Trade Market (4 Districts, the main market of Yiwu), Binwang market, Furniture market, Huangyuan market...
Opened in October 22, 2002. Covers an area of 340,000 square meters. 10,500 stalls, include artificial flowers, Toys, jewelries and accessories, Arts and crafts ...
Opened in October 22, 2004. Covers an area of 600,000 square meters. 15,000stalls. The industries in this market include suitcase, bags, umbrellas, Rain coats, shopping bags, hardware and tools, clocks and watches, accessories,electronic Instrumentation, bikes. tableware and kitchenware.
Covers an area of 460,000 square meters, 16,000 stalls, include Stationery,sporting goods, cosmetics,glasses,zipper button garment accessories.
Opened in October 21, 2008. Covers anarea of 1008000 square meters. 19,000stalls. Include Daily necessities, gloves, hats, shoes, cable, lace, tie, wool, towels, bra un......
Opened in 2011, covers an area of 420,000 square meters,
Yiwu Translation Service
We provide translation service for the people who want come to Yiwu for business.
This kind of service is very necessary and important, because a translator can not only help you to overcome the language problem, but also can help you to improve your working efficiency.
Our translator is very familiar with Yiwu markets; he can help you to find the products in a very short time in the huge market. He can also help you with the price negotiation. A helpful translator can guide you to visit all the Yiwu markets and make everything organized; a helpful translator can be your assistant in Yiwu.
Our translator can do the following work for you.
1. Guide you to visit the right product markets and visit the booths one by one and visit factories if necessary.
2. Help you to communicate with the suppliers, tell the supplier your detailed request, to avoid the misunderstanding caused by the language problem.
3. Note down the order, write all the details such as: article No., description, quantity, size, color, package details, volume, etc, take the photos for all the goods you are interest in.
4. Translate the order content for you to check the price, total cube meter, total amount, etc.
5. Order follow-up
6. Do quality inspection before delivery if necessary.
7. Documentation if necessary
8. Arrange shipment if necessary.
9. Post of documents by courier if necessary.
Yiwu Translation service is different from other translation service in China, because it is not only a interpreter, it can do more!
- How to do business in Yiwu?
- If i buy a full container, how
- Why can Yiwu market provide su
- Why choose Yiwu Prime?
- Could you explain the charges
- Do you offer free samples?
- What is the MOQ in Yiwu market
- How do we make payment?
- How long does it take for ship
- Which hotel do you recommend i
- Where is Yiwu?
- How to go to Yiwu?
- Why do I need a Yiwu export ag