Since 1982, the first market was founded, Yiwu has built up more than 20 famous wholesale markets which spread all over the Yiwu city. They are Yiwu International Trade Market (4 Districts, the main market of Yiwu), Binwang market, Furniture market, Huangyuan market...
Opened in October 22, 2002. Covers an area of 340,000 square meters. 10,500 stalls, include artificial flowers, Toys, jewelries and accessories, Arts and crafts ...
Opened in October 22, 2004. Covers an area of 600,000 square meters. 15,000stalls. The industries in this market include suitcase, bags, umbrellas, Rain coats, shopping bags, hardware and tools, clocks and watches, accessories,electronic Instrumentation, bikes. tableware and kitchenware.
Covers an area of 460,000 square meters, 16,000 stalls, include Stationery,sporting goods, cosmetics,glasses,zipper button garment accessories.
Opened in October 21, 2008. Covers anarea of 1008000 square meters. 19,000stalls. Include Daily necessities, gloves, hats, shoes, cable, lace, tie, wool, towels, bra un......
Opened in 2011, covers an area of 420,000 square meters,
We provide one-stop solution service for our customers when they buy from Yiwu market. It include airport pick-up, yiwu sourcing agent, market guiding, translating, quality inspect,documents prepare, warehousing, yiwu buying agent,container loading, international shipping etc. With our professional service, your business trip will be easier and more efficiency. We can be your reliable and helpful assistant in Yiwu China!
The brief introduction of our working processes
Step 1- When you planning to Yiwu
1. If necessary, we can provide China Business Invitation letter.
2. Booking Yiwu hotels at best discount.
3. Airport pick-up.
Step 2- During your visit in Yiwu
We will arrange an English speaking sourcing guide to help you with the sourcing issues.
He or she will be your personal assistant in Yiwu.
Step 3- When you finish your Yiwu purchasing(we provide yiwu purchasing agent)
1. Place orders
2. Pay the deposit to suppliers.
3. Follow up production
4. Arrange warehousing
5. Collect the goods.
6. Quality inspect and pay the balance to suppliers
7. Container loading
8. Customs declaration
9. Ship out container to your nearest port
10. Prepare customs documents
11. Send out customs documents, invoices, and B/L
12. Help with the afterwards communication between you and suppliers
Commission: We charge affordable commission (Low to 1%) based on your total
Airport pick-up service: Shanghai Pudong airport USD 120
Hangzhou Xiaoshan airport USD 50
Yiwu airport Free
- How to do business in Yiwu?
- If i buy a full container, how
- Why can Yiwu market provide su
- Why choose Yiwu Prime?
- Could you explain the charges
- Do you offer free samples?
- What is the MOQ in Yiwu market
- How do we make payment?
- How long does it take for ship
- Which hotel do you recommend i
- Where is Yiwu?
- How to go to Yiwu?
- Why do I need a Yiwu export ag